Born Manila, Philippines, 1995;
- Bachelor of Arts in Economic and Social Studies specializing in Business Studies and Sociology (B.A. Hons), First Class Honors, University of Manchester; and
- UK Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, University of Law, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Corporate Governance Research Intern, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Philippines (2015);
- Legal Advice Intern, University of Law (2017);
- Santa Fe Relocation;
- Operations Business Analyst, Manila, Philippines (2017-2020);
- Group Commercial Business Analyst, London, United Kingdom (2020 to 2022); and
- Group Sales Operations Manager, London, United Kingdom (2022 to present).